Wednesday 17 October 2012

Preliminary Exercise


(A girl walks down a corridor and comes to a door; establishing shot. She opens the door and walks inside. She has pieces of paper in her hand; extreme close up. She closes the door behind her and walks over to a desk. Teacher is sat on chair asleep on a desk; medium shot. The student taps the desk; he wakes up abruptly).

Teacher: I’m not an alcoholic! (He shouts and stands up)   
(Extreme close-up of teacher)  (180 degree rule; right side of the teacher)
Girl: I’ve got the essay you wanted me to hand in. I told you I did it.
(She hands him the pieces of paper, happy with herself).
Teacher: Is that it? Jesus Christ!! (Camera flips to the girls left shoulder) 
(She puts the paper on the desk)
Girl: So, how did I do sir? 
Teacher: Wonderful. (Sarcastically)
Girl: Alright then, bye sir! (She walks out the room).
(Teacher picks up the paper, scrunches it up and throws it in the bin; close up of the bin)
Teacher: Stupid girl. Why am I teacher again?

1 comment: